1 hr 15 mins
Katra Diesel's Note:
I like these because they are easy to make and they use the egg whites left over from spritz cookies. I got this from an old Better Homes and Gardens magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a small mixer bowl beat egg whites till you form soft peaks, gradually add sugar till you form stiff peaks.
- 3Stir together the flour and cinnamon.
- 4fold into egg whites.
- 5Stir together oil of cinnamon and margarine or butter; fold into egg white mixture.
- 6Drop batter by 2 level measuring teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet and spread with a spatula to a 3-inch circle, baking 2 or 3 cookies at a time allowing room to spread.
- 7Bake for 6-7 minutes or till golden around the edges.
- 8Let cool for only 2 0r 3 seconds, then loosen and quickly roll around a wooden spoon handle (a chopstick works well too).
- 9Slid cookie onto a cooling rack and continue with other cookies.
- 10Repeat with remaining batter, using a clean greased cookie sheet for each batch.
- 11NOTE: If the cookie becomes too stiff to roll return to the oven for one minute.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sticks (cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.8
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: