Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is great for Christmas, but I like them any time of the week.
Make and share this Cinnamon Star Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- For the Dough:.
- Mix all the ingredients together, and chill for one hour.
- Roll the dough out, using 2 pieces of parchment paper, and flatten out, into a big square about a half inch thick.
- Remove the top parchment paper.
- For the Icing:.
- Whip together icing sugar and egg white together for about 10 minutes, till you get a stiff melted marshmallow like froth. Using a spatula, spread a layer of icing on top of the flattened cookie dough. Cut the cookies out with a star cookie cutter and place on a baking tray.
- Bake in oven until the icing becomes dry, about 10 -15 minutes.