Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
I got this simple recipe from one of those Wal-Mart recipe cards. My first time trying them out. I made this with Plantains but I'm sure it would be great (if not better) with regular bananas.
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
- 4 ripe plantains, peeled and sliced
- chocolate syrup
- Cool Whip (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on both sides of plantains. Grill plantains, cover with grill lid on a grill rack coated with nonstick cooking spray, over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve with chocolate syrup.