- 1⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot coffee, strong brewed
- ground nutmeg
- 2 cinnamon sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour milk into a small mixing bowl and place beaters in the bowl.
- Cover bowl and put into freezer (with the beaters) just until crystals form (about 1/2 hour).
- Remove milk from freezer and add sugar, cinnamon and vanilla and beat until it becomes thick and fluffy.
- Divide mixture evenly and pour into 2 Large Mugs.
- Add coffee and sprinkle with nutmeg and stir.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks and serve.
- *** Cook time is chill time for milk and beaters.