Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another trail mix we like to take camping with us. This always seems to cure that munchy or sweet tooth we have.
- 59.14 ml margarine, melted
- 59.14 ml honey
- 946.36 ml Rice Chex
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml raisins
- Mix margarine and honey in large bowl; add cereal, tossing to coat well.
- Spread mixture on greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cereal mixture, stirring to coat well.
- Stir in raisins; cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
This was so easy to put together and the whole family enjoyed it! I made as posted. My trail mix was more than done after 10 minutes though. Next time we make it I might throw some chocolate chips in too!!! I made this for kid friendly recipe tag. Thanks for posting this delicious recipe, Mommyoffour!