Recipe by mommyoffour
Another trail mix we like to take camping with us. This always seems to cure that munchy or sweet tooth we have.
Top Review by my3beachbabes
This was so easy to put together and the whole family enjoyed it! I made as posted. My trail mix was more than done after 10 minutes though. Next time we make it I might throw some chocolate chips in too!!! I made this for kid friendly recipe tag. Thanks for posting this delicious recipe, Mommyoffour!
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix margarine and honey in large bowl; add cereal, tossing to coat well.
- Spread mixture on greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 oven for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cereal mixture, stirring to coat well.
- Stir in raisins; cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.