1/1 Photo of Cinnamon & Spice Trail Mix
Another trail mix we like to take camping with us. This always seems to cure that munchy or sweet tooth we have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix margarine and honey in large bowl; add cereal, tossing to coat well.
- 2Spread mixture on greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 baking pan.
- 3Bake in preheated 350 oven for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- 4Mix sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cereal mixture, stirring to coat well.
- 5Stir in raisins; cool completely.
- 6Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon & Spice Trail Mix
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 296.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g