1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Spice Liqueur
2160 hrs 15 mins
This has a very strong cinnamon taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a quart jar, add spices, 1 cup sugar, and vodka.
- 2Seal jar tightly, and place in a dry, dark place for about 2 weeks.
- 3After two weeks, strain the liquid using a double layer of cheese cloth.
- 4In a fresh quart jar, add the second cup of sugar, glycerin, water to top and the strained liquid. Seal and store again in a dark place until sugar is dissolved.
- 5Once the sugar has all dissolved, bottle the resulting liqueur in a fresh bottle and let age for roughly 3 months.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Spice Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (1174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g