Prep 15 mins
Cook 2160 hrs
This has a very strong cinnamon taste.
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4.92 ml clove, whole
- 4.92 ml allspice, whole
- 0.25 ml ground cardamom
- 0.25 ml ground nutmeg
- 709.77 ml vodka
- 473.18 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml water
- 4.92 ml glycerin (optional)
- In a quart jar, add spices, 1 cup sugar, and vodka.
- Seal jar tightly, and place in a dry, dark place for about 2 weeks.
- After two weeks, strain the liquid using a double layer of cheese cloth.
- In a fresh quart jar, add the second cup of sugar, glycerin, water to top and the strained liquid. Seal and store again in a dark place until sugar is dissolved.
- Once the sugar has all dissolved, bottle the resulting liqueur in a fresh bottle and let age for roughly 3 months.