Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A subtle cinnamon flavour and sugar-cookie texture makes this a great cookie-cutter version of the classic snickerdoodle.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash ginger
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1. Mix flour,brown sugar,salt, and spices. Set aside.
- 2. Cream butter and sugar in a separate bowl. Add the egg and mix well.
- 3. Add the flour mixture into the egg-butter-sugar trio and knead until mixed through.
- 4. Roll out on a floured surface until 7mm thick(aprox.)Use floured cookie cutters or the top of a cup to shape the cookies,and put on a greased pan.
- 5. Cook in 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.