1/1 Photo of Cinnamon-Sour Cream Streusel Loaf
1 hr 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
A nice quick bread with a nutty streusel. Very moist and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add egg, stirring until blended.
- 3Add flour, baking powder, and salt gradually to butter mixture, alternating with additions of sour cream.
- 4Beat mixture just until blended, and add vanilla.
- 5In a small bowl, mix together pecans, brown sugar, 1 tbsp of sugar, and cinnamon.
- 6Pour half of batter into a greased and floured loaf pan, and sprinkle with half of streusel mixture.
- 7Pour remaining batter on top, and sprinkle with remaining streusel mixture.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle removes clean (if loaf starts to brown excessively, cover with foil during last 15 minutes of baking).
- 9Cool in pan 10 minutes, then remove and finish cooling on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon-Sour Cream Streusel Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (764 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3094.8
- Calories from Fat 1442
- Total Fat 160.2 g
- Saturated Fat 76.7 g
- Cholesterol 489.8 mg
- Sodium 1757.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 398.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 272.6 g
- Protein 30.8 g