1/1 Photo of Cinnamon-Sour Cream Streusel Loaf
1 hr 10 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
A nice quick bread with a nutty streusel. Very moist and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add egg, stirring until blended.
- 3Add flour, baking powder, and salt gradually to butter mixture, alternating with additions of sour cream.
- 4Beat mixture just until blended, and add vanilla.
- 5In a small bowl, mix together pecans, brown sugar, 1 tbsp of sugar, and cinnamon.
- 6Pour half of batter into a greased and floured loaf pan, and sprinkle with half of streusel mixture.
- 7Pour remaining batter on top, and sprinkle with remaining streusel mixture.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle removes clean (if loaf starts to brown excessively, cover with foil during last 15 minutes of baking).
- 9Cool in pan 10 minutes, then remove and finish cooling on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon-Sour Cream Streusel Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (764 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3094.8
- Calories from Fat 1442
- Total Fat 160.2 g
- Saturated Fat 76.7 g
- Cholesterol 489.8 mg
- Sodium 1757.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 398.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 272.6 g
- Protein 30.8 g