Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cake mix based coffee cake with a cinnamon crumb topping.
Make and share this Cinnamon Sour Cream Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2. Mix topping ingredients in a medium bowl until large crumbs form and set aside.
- 3. Beat cake mix, egg, sour cream, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for about 1 minute or until just mixed.
- 4. Spread evenly in greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 5. Sprinkle topping mixture over batter.
- 6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cake pulls away.