Delicious warm or cool. Serve with apple butter for a great treat!
Make and share this Cinnamon Sour Cream Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Cut in the butter until coarse crumbs.
- Stir in the sour cream and milk just until combined. Do not overmix or your biscuits will be tough!
- Knead about 10 times on a floured surface, then press out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut with a biscuit cutter dipped in flour.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Best served warm with apple butter. You can also use a powdered sugar glaze and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.