1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Sour Cream Biscuits
Delicious warm or cool. Serve with apple butter for a great treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- 2Cut in the butter until coarse crumbs.
- 3Stir in the sour cream and milk just until combined. Do not overmix or your biscuits will be tough!
- 4Knead about 10 times on a floured surface, then press out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- 5Cut with a biscuit cutter dipped in flour.
- 6Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 450 degrees for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- 7Cool on wire racks.
- 8Best served warm with apple butter. You can also use a powdered sugar glaze and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sour Cream Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (662 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.0
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 219.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.7 g