Recipe by AZPARZYCH
This sounded good and like something my boys will eat. There is always something in most snack mixes that gets picked out. This is loved by kids and adults!
- 5 cups Honey Graham cereal
- 3 cups cinnamon-flavored bear-shaped graham crackers
- 2 cups ramen noodles, crushed
- 3⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix honey graham cereal, bear-shaped graham cookies, ramen noodles, almonds, and golden raisins.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter, and blend in honey and orange juice.
- Spread over the honey graham cereal mixture, and toss to coat.
- Spread mixture onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven.