Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
From the 1200-Calorie-a-Day cookbook. Submitting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Cinnamon Shortcakes With Peaches recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 2 tablespoons Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons light margarine, melted
- cooking spray
- 2 cups sliced fresh peaches
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine baking mix, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Blend thouroughly.
- Add milk and melted margarine and stir until just blended.
- Coat a nonstick baking sheet with cooking spray and spoon batter onto sheet in four mounds. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place shortcakes in four bowls. Spoon 1/2 cup sliced peaches over each cake.