dcwang wang's Note:
I love cinammon. It smells so tempting... And I love cookies! This cinammon shortbread does not require egg yolk like the other one. I didn't have nutmeg, so I used 1/1/2 tsp of cinammon, for half of the recipe. I omitted the vanilla extract from www.fooddownunder.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease 9 X 13 in rectangular pan.
- 3In a bowl, whisk together flour, cinammon, nutmeg, and salt and set aside.
- 4In another bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, cream butter, sugars.
- 5Add vanilla extract.
- 6Blend flour mixture into butter mixture gradually.
- 7Press dough evenly into bottom of pan (I shapped it into circles).
- 8Decoratively score the dough with a fork or small knife if desired.
- 9Baki in center of oven from 20/25 mins,or until golden brown around edges.
- 10Cool compeletely and cut into 2-by 21/2-in bars.
- 11Store in airtight container.
- 12WEll wrapped may be frozen.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Shortbread II
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.5
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 40.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g