Delicious on fruit salad but also on such diverse dishes as puddings and pancakes. From mindspring.
My Private Note
cups, a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg yolks and sugar together in a large bowl, set aside.
- 2Mix the cornstarch with the water in a small saucepan and simmer until thick and clear. Remove from heat. Stir into the egg mixture. Return to heat and simmer, stirring, until thickened.
- 3Add the salt and the lemon juice.
- 4Whip the cream. Fold into the mixture with the cinnamon just before serving.
- 5Delicious on fruit salad but also on such diverse dishes as puddings and pancakes.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Sauce - Kanelsauce(Denmark)
Serving Size: 1 (558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.6
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 371.2 mg
- Sodium 127.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g