Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Like they serve at pancake restaurants. My kids love it!
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄3 cups brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk (6 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup dark corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Take off heat and add the sugar, milk and corn syrup. Mix well.
- Place back on heat and add hot water.
- Stir well until the sugar is dissolved, be careful not to boil.
- Add cinnamon and stir well.
- Serve drizzled over french toast. Enjoy!