1/2 Photos of Cinnamon Rum Latte, Diabetic
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 3/4 teaspoon cornstarch (up to 1 tsp depending on how thick you want it)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Malibu rum (coconut flavored rum)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1Place all dry syrup ingredients in a saucepan and wisk to incorporate.
- 2Add the water, rum and lemon juice and wisk again.
- 3Heat till thickened while whisking and remove from heat shortly after it begins to bubble.
- 4When syrup is made add 1 oz (or to taste) to your cup.
- 5Add coffee and mix.
- 6Add milk to taste and stir or froth milk for top.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Rum Latte, Diabetic
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g