1/6 Photos of Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
3 hrs 20 mins
These delicious rolls are very easy to make because your bread machine does all of the hard work. They are best when served warm, and reheat well (if they last that long). Preparation time is approximate as "dough" cycle times vary with different bread machines.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml milk (80 to 90 degrees)
- 59.14 ml water (80 to 90 degrees)
- 59.14 ml butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml salt
- 946.36 ml bread flour
- 59.14 ml vanilla instant pudding mix
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml active dry yeast
- 1In bread machine pan, place dough ingredients in order suggested by the manufacturer. Select "dough" setting on the bread machine. Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing and add water or flour if needed, a Tablespoon at a time.
- 2When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Let dough rest 10 minutes. Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Roll dough into a 20x10-inch rectangle. Spread with 3 Tablespoons butter; sprinkle with brown sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with the long side; pinch the seam to seal. Cut into 20 1-inch thick slices. Place 12 slices, cut side down, into a greased 9x13-inch pan, and the remaining 9 slices in a greased 7x11-inch pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- 3Bake in a 350°F oven for approximately 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before frosting.
- 4In a mixing bowl, beat frosting ingredients until well mixed. Frost warm rolls. Remove rolls from pans and store in refrigerator.
- 5NOTE: The use of the delay timer is not recommended for this recipe.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (1570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.0 mg
- Sodium 203.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla instant pudding mix