Quick and easy...cake mix, yeast, a bit of oil and eggs and you are good to go. Found this recipe in the local snow sled club recipe book.
- Dissolve yeast in water for 3 minutes.
- Add cake mix, 1 cup flour, eggs, oil and salt.
- Beat until bubbles appear.
- Slowly add 5 1/4 Cups flour to make a soft dough.
- Knead for 5 minutes.
- Let rise until doubled.
- Roll 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread with butter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll up jelly roll style.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Allow to raise until doubled.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.