Recipe by RossParpart
Not yet Cinnabon....
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
These may not be an exact replica for Cinnabon rolls, but they are equally decadent! My kitchen was pretty warm today, so I put the frozen rolls and sauce in the pan this morning, thinking they wouldn't be ready to bake for close to 8 hours, but they rose fully in about 4 hours. Super-gooey and rich, especially if your ice cream is Ben and Jerry's, so make sure you have people to share these with. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2014
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 dozen rhodes frozen cinnamon roll dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Let mixture cool.
- Grease 8x10 pan.
- Arrange frozen rolls in the pan.
- Pour cooled mixture over rolls.
- Lightly grease plastic wrap or aluminum foil and cover rolls.
- Leave out overnight.
- Preheat oven toe 350.
- Cook 20-30 minutes.
- When slightly cooled, frost with included icing.