Prep 24 hrs
Cook 30 mins
Not yet Cinnabon....
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 dozen rhodes frozen cinnamon roll dough
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Let mixture cool.
- Grease 8x10 pan.
- Arrange frozen rolls in the pan.
- Pour cooled mixture over rolls.
- Lightly grease plastic wrap or aluminum foil and cover rolls.
- Leave out overnight.
- Preheat oven toe 350.
- Cook 20-30 minutes.
- When slightly cooled, frost with included icing.
These may not be an exact replica for Cinnabon rolls, but they are equally decadent! My kitchen was pretty warm today, so I put the frozen rolls and sauce in the pan this morning, thinking they wouldn't be ready to bake for close to 8 hours, but they rose fully in about 4 hours. Super-gooey and rich, especially if your ice cream is Ben and Jerry's, so make sure you have people to share these with. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2014