1/3 Photos of Cinnamon Rolls Homemade Simply
1 hr 25 mins
perfect with a cup of coffee or tea in a morning or great snack
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packages active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour (for dusting)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (softened) or 1/2 cup margarine (softened)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 11.Combine yeast and 1/2 c of warm water,set aside for 10 mins or until bubbly.
- 22.In a large mixing bowl,combine butter,sugar,milk,salt,mashed potatoes,hot water until the butter melts,add eggs and yeast mixture,mix well.
- 33.Add 2 cups of all purpose flour,continue adding flour(1 cup at a time),until soft dough forms,pour flour on a flat surface and knead the dough until becomes elastic and smooth.
- 44.Place in a greased bowl and cover,let rise for atleast 1 hours.
- 55.Meanwhile,combine sugar and ground cinnamon for filling.
- 66.Get and punch dough down to remove air inside of it,then divide in half,roll on a floured surface,flatten it using rolling pin and spread with half of the butter(for filling).
- 77.Sprinkle half of the cinnamon mixture over surface,roll up tightly lengthwise then seal the edges by pinching it.cut into 12 slices then place in a greased pan.repeat the procedure to the remaining dough.
- 88.Cover and let it rise for 40 mins or until double it size.
- 99.Bake in 350 degrees f oven for 25 mins.cool for 15 minutes.
- 1010.Prepare the icing by combining all the ingredients and drizzle over the rolls,serve warm and enjoy eating!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Rolls Homemade Simply
Serving Size: 1 (3221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 344.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 31.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g