1/10 Photos of Cinnamon Rolls Buns
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf prepared sweet roll dough
- 59.16 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 158.51 ml raisins or 158.51 ml nuts, chopped and toasted or 158.51 ml dried blueberries (add some lemon zest along with the cinnamon) or 158.51 ml dried cranberries (add some ginger along with the cinnamon)
- 1Divide Sweet Dough in half.
- 2Roll out each half into an oblong 14x9 inches.
- 3Brush lightly with melted butter.
- 4Sprinkle each oblong with a mixture of sugar, cinnamon and raisins.
- 5Roll up as for jelly roll to make roll 9 inches long.
- 6Seal edges firmly.
- 7Cut into nine equal pieces.
- 8Place cut side up about 1/3 inch apart in a greased pan.
- 9Cover, and let rise until doubled in bulk.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- 11Top with icing if you like!
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Rolls Buns
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.8
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet roll dough