Check out my sweet dough Sweet Dough or cheat and use those refrigerated pop-open doughs. Top them with icing!!!!
- 1 loaf prepared sweet roll dough
- 59.16 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 158.51 ml raisins or 158.51 ml nuts, chopped and toasted or 158.51 ml dried blueberries (add some lemon zest along with the cinnamon) or 158.51 ml dried cranberries (add some ginger along with the cinnamon)
- Divide Sweet Dough in half.
- Roll out each half into an oblong 14x9 inches.
- Brush lightly with melted butter.
- Sprinkle each oblong with a mixture of sugar, cinnamon and raisins.
- Roll up as for jelly roll to make roll 9 inches long.
- Seal edges firmly.
- Cut into nine equal pieces.
- Place cut side up about 1/3 inch apart in a greased pan.
- Cover, and let rise until doubled in bulk.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes.
- Top with icing if you like!