This recipe for rolls is used with 1/2 of 1 recipe of Sweet Roll Dough #259942
Make and share this Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Roll dough into oblong.
- Spread with softened margarine.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Sprinkle on dough.
- Starting on long side. Roll up dough tightly.
- Cut roll into 1" slices.
- Put into greased pan allowing room for rolls to expand.
- Cover with warm cloth and let rise until double (35 - 40 minutes).
- Bake until golden brown at 375°F for 20 - 25 minutes. Checking closely to make sure they don't get too brown.