Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
- Roll dough into oblong.
- Spread with softened margarine.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Sprinkle on dough.
- Starting on long side. Roll up dough tightly.
- Cut roll into 1" slices.
- Put into greased pan allowing room for rolls to expand.
- Cover with warm cloth and let rise until double (35 - 40 minutes).
- Bake until golden brown at 375°F for 20 - 25 minutes. Checking closely to make sure they don't get too brown.
Thanks for sharing Lynn. I used your sweet dough recipe to make these buns. They were terrific. We really enjoyed these light, tender and subtley flavored buns. I didn't ice ours, they were perfect without any additional sugar. What a lovely breakfast treat they made. Can't wait to make this recipe again. Into my keeper box this goes. Thanks my friend, your recipes never disappoint. :)
This was my first time making Cinnamon Rolls. These were easy to put together and they tasted wonderful. I used Cinnamon Roll Glaze from My Taste of Facs Class for the glaze and that worked well. I wouldn't change a thing about this recipe. Thanks Made for PRMR