Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Semi Homemade by Sandra Lee. Looks so easy and good!
Make and share this Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to form a 15 by 7-inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Spread 2/3 cup softened butter over dough and then evenly sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Starting at the long edge, roll up dough as for a jelly roll.
- Cut roll into 16 slices and then set aside in a warm place and allow dough to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Divide rolls among 2 lightly buttered round baking pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top. While the rolls are baking, combine the icing ingredients with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Frost the warm rolls with the icing.
- Serve warm.
These are super easy and tasted like you make it all from scratch!! The only change I would make would to only use 1/2 the amount of frosting; was a little too much for us. Will be making these again!! Made for 2012 Spring PAC.
These are so good! So simple with the frozen white dough but you would never know it when you are eating it. They are delicious! Thanks for sharing. Made for Pick A Chef Spring 2009.
Sounds great! I had thought there had to be a way of using a pre made bread dough. I suspect you can also use Pillsbury bread dough as well. And that the icing could be made into an orange icing with some zest and little bit of orange juice. I plan on making these soon! Thanks :)