Recipe by ~~**Amanda**~~
Semi Homemade by Sandra Lee. Looks so easy and good!
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
These are super easy and tasted like you make it all from scratch!! The only change I would make would to only use 1/2 the amount of frosting; was a little too much for us. Will be making these again!! Made for 2012 Spring PAC.
- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed in refrigerator
- flour, for dusting surface
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 14.79 ml ground cinnamon
- 78.07 ml butter, softened
- 118.29 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 78.07 ml cream cheese
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to form a 15 by 7-inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Spread 2/3 cup softened butter over dough and then evenly sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Starting at the long edge, roll up dough as for a jelly roll.
- Cut roll into 16 slices and then set aside in a warm place and allow dough to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Divide rolls among 2 lightly buttered round baking pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top. While the rolls are baking, combine the icing ingredients with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Frost the warm rolls with the icing.
- Serve warm.