Semi Homemade by Sandra Lee. Looks so easy and good!
Make and share this Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to form a 15 by 7-inch rectangle.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Spread 2/3 cup softened butter over dough and then evenly sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Starting at the long edge, roll up dough as for a jelly roll.
- Cut roll into 16 slices and then set aside in a warm place and allow dough to rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Divide rolls among 2 lightly buttered round baking pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden on top. While the rolls are baking, combine the icing ingredients with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Frost the warm rolls with the icing.
- Serve warm.