Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
This is a fun breakfast recipe the kids will be begging you to make over and over. Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2265
- 6 rhodes cinnamon rolls, thawed but still cold
Maple Cream Cheese Syrup
- 1 cream cheese frosting, packet included with rolls
- 1 teaspoon maple flavoring
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Place thawed cinnamon rolls between a folded piece of wax paper or tin foil and press into a 4-5 inch oval. Place pressed roll onto waffle iron heated to medium low heat. Hold top of waffle iron down slightly so it does not rise up when roll plumps. Cook for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown (waffle irons vary). Remove and serve with Maple Cream Cheese Syrup.
- Maple Cream Cheese Syrup:.
- Stir together frosting, flavoring and syrup until well combined.