Recipe by JenniferK2
I recently enjoyed a recipe using crescent rolls and Hershey kisses and that made me think of doing this. It's quick, easy and yummy!
- 8 cinnamon rolls (canned refirgerated type)
- 8 Hershey chocolate kisses
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate cinnamon rolls. Push your finger into the center of each cinnamon roll to make an opening.
- Insert the Hershey kisses in the the centers of each cinnamon roll.
- Bake according to package directions and ice with icing provided with cinnamon rolls.