Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was incredible. I think next time, I may put a pinch of cinnamon in the crust also
for the Crust
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
for the Filling
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs
for the Streusel
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
for the Topping
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make the crust, combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar, then add melted butter, mixing with a fork.
- Press into bottom and slightly up sides of a 9 inch spring-form pan and bake in the oven for about 8 minutes to set it.
- Next start to make the streusel. In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and cinnamon, then add your melted butter and stir thoroughly.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the cream cheese and sugar. Add the vanilla, then add eggs one at a time, beating well after each egg. Make sure you scrape the sides of the bowl with a spoon or rubber spatula to fully mix all of the ingredients.
- Pour half of the cheesecake mixture onto the crust, then top with half of the streusel.
- Pour the remaining cheesecake batter on top, then add another layer with the remaining streusel.
- Place spring-form pan on baking sheet and place in the middle rack of the oven. Bake about 50-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool fully in fridge before topping.
- For the topping, mix together the melted butter, vanilla and powdered sugar. Add small amounts of milk to thin, if needed. Place topping into a piping bag (or ziploc bag with a small corner cut out.) Drizzle/pipe over cheesecake in a criss-cross pattern before serving.
- Variations:Add a 1/2 cup of chopped/crushed pecans to the streusel mixture for added flavor. Your favorite cream-cheese frosting can be substituted in place of the topping.