Recipe by Darlene Summers
I loved this. I made it the other day and didn't feel like making pie crust so did the cinnamon rolls. My husband said it was "good", but he likes my peach pie better (he's spoiled).
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1⁄3 cups reserved juice
- 2 (29 ounce) cans peach slices (drained and juice reserved)
- 1 (17 ounce) canof refrigerator cinnamon rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a large pan.
- Add juice and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- When thickened, add peaches and bring back to boiling point.
- Spray a 10x13x2 pan with cooking spray.
- Pour in peaches.
- Unroll each cinnamon roll and lay on top of peaches, cinnamon side up (you may have to cut if too long) but cover top even if you need to piece it.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or till done.
- Drizzle frosting from package all over top of warm rolls.
- Serve warm. May use cream if desired.