Prep 7 mins
Cook 28 mins
This is just like monkey bread but made with cinnamon rolls instead of plain rolls. Mmmmmmmmmmm........ So yummy!
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 12 cup fluted tube pan or bunt pan.
- In a plastic food-storage bag, mix sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Separate cinnamon rolls (there sould be 16); cut each into quarters.
- Shake in bag to coat.
- Arrange in pan.
- Mix brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and the butter.
- Pour over the cinnamon rolls pieces.
- Bake 28- 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in the center.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn upside down onto serving plate.
- Drizzle the icing that came with cinnamon rolls over the bread (microwave briefly if necessary).
- Pull apart to eat.
- Serve warm.
- Be prepared to make another right away. This goes FAST.
Made 1/2 recipe with 1 can of rolls. Super easy and VERY tasty ! DH says this is a keeper -- great for breakfast ! Would not change a thing ! Thanks for posting !
I used a can of cinnamon scones that I got from my local natural grocery store instead of a can of rolls. I made this for breakfast and it was too good!... I kept saying to myself "ok this is going to be the last bite" but just kept eating!!! Made for Spring PAC 2010.
Made this for the first time today and it was a huge hit. My only modification: I added 1/2 cup of chopped pecans (by sprinkling them into the dough and mixing them into the butter/sugar mixture). Very easy, very tasty.