1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Roll Cookies
2 hrs 20 mins
just like the title says! Courtesy of foodblog "Bake or Break". In my photo they are done to make crispier cookies, but just undercook them a little to make them soft and gooey if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Beat together sugar and butter until creamy.
- 2Add egg and vanilla.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to sugar/butter mixture.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- 5On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a rectangle, 18″ x 10″.
- 6Combine all filling ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle over cookie dough and press down gently.
- 7Beginning with the long side, roll up dough jelly-roll fashion. Place seam side down and cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and/or parchment paper.
- 8Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
- 9Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 10Cut dough into 1/2-inch slices. On a sprayed/greased/lined baking sheet, place dough slices about 3 to 4 inches apart.
- 11Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 12Cool slightly on baking sheets, then place on wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Roll Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 72.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 0.8 g