1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Roll Cocktail
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
This is like drinking a cinnamon roll! Smells heavenly when you make it. It is very creamy and will warm you up on a cold chilly night. I like to serve in glass coffee cups and top with whip cream and cinnamon. Very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a measuring cup, add boiling water to instant coffee.
- 2Stir until completely dissolved.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients into a large pitcher, stirring thoroughly as you add each ingredient.
- 4Stir in hot coffee mixture.
- 5Pour into individual mugs and top each with a dollop of non-dairy whipped topping, piped through a decorative tip.
- 6Garnish each mug with a whole cinnamon stick and a generous sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
- 7Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Roll Cocktail
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon cappuccino instant coffee mix