Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is like drinking a cinnamon roll! Smells heavenly when you make it. It is very creamy and will warm you up on a cold chilly night. I like to serve in glass coffee cups and top with whip cream and cinnamon. Very tasty.
- 6 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cinnamon cappuccino instant coffee mix
- 3 ounces caramel liqueur
- 3 ounces vanilla rum
- 3 ounces cinnamon schnapps
- 3 ounces dark rum
- non-dairy whipped topping, for garnish
- cinnamon stick, for garnish
- cinnamon sugar, for garnish
- In a measuring cup, add boiling water to instant coffee.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Combine remaining ingredients into a large pitcher, stirring thoroughly as you add each ingredient.
- Stir in hot coffee mixture.
- Pour into individual mugs and top each with a dollop of non-dairy whipped topping, piped through a decorative tip.
- Garnish each mug with a whole cinnamon stick and a generous sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
- Serve warm.
This was ok, considering I was expecting a more flavorful beverage. I had to go out and buy the vanilla rum, and the caramel liqueur.I would make this again, and maybe if I play with it some, I'll find a version I like more.