- 2 tablespoons of melted butter or 2 tablespoons cooking spray
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) canspillsbury refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Pour melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside.
- Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
- Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces.
- Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1/4 cup syrup.
- Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- Drizzle icing over top.
- If desired, spoon syrup over individual servings.