1/4 Photos of Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Jazz Lover's Note:
Delicious dish for Christmas morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Pour melted butter into ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- 2Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside.
- 3Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- 4In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
- 5Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces.
- 6Sprinkle with pecans; drizzle with 1/4 cup syrup.
- 7Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool 15 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle.
- 10Drizzle icing over top.
- 11If desired, spoon syrup over individual servings.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Roll Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 45.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: