Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A faster way to have yummy cinnamon rolls.
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix everything together except for the butter. Slowly stir in the melted butter and pour into a greased 9x13 pan.
- For the topping, mix all the ingredients together untill well combined.
- Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 for 25-32 minutes.
- While warm drizzle the glaze over the cake.
This cake is delicious. I absolutely loved it!
Really not very hard at all. Of course, it is a diet killer. But it is **delish**. I poked holes with a toothpick (so they wouldn't be big) before I poured the icing so that it would sink in a little. I got RAVE reviews from the bake sale that I took it to.
a fun and wounderful Breakfast food