Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this recipe on Pinterest.com and thought it looked fabulous!
Make and share this Cinnamon Roll Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all cake ingredients together and spread in a greased 9X13 pan.
- Mix topping ingredients and drop in small amounts on top of cake batter, swirling it together.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 28-32 minutes.
- Mix glaze ingredients together and drizzle on warm cake.
Loved this, didn't think it would be any good since I am very very picky, but I enjoyed it. Very simple and delicious :)
the topping mixture is not right
This recipe was a success, I made a whole pan and my husband and my children ate it all!! Such a. Great snack when you have that late nite Sweet tooth: )