Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Food Network. It's Sandra Lee recipe.
- 1 (4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix (recommended Jell-O)
- 1 (24 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 lb cinnamon rolls, leftover quartered or 1 lb store-bought cinnamon rolls, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped dates or 1 1⁄2 cups raisins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped almonds or 1⁄4 cup pecans
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray the inside of a 3-quart casserole with butter-flavored cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix, evaporated milk, almond extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Add rolls, raisins, and pecans to bowl. Stir together until well combined and bread is saturated.
- Transfer to prepared casserole dish and dot with butter.
- Bake bread pudding in preheated oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and serve warm in martini glasses.