- 2 kgs orange sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper
- 6 cinnamon sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes, dry well, cut into 2 cm thick rounds.
- Rub with combined oil and honey.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a baking dish with cinnamon sticks.
- Cook at 190 C for 20 minutes then remove from oven.
- Arrange cinnamon sticks under potatoes, turning the slices to expose uncooked side.
- Cook further 30 minutes till tender.
- Serve on platter adorned with the cinnamon sticks.