1/5 Photos of Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes
1 hr 5 mins
Very easy recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash potatoes, dry well, cut into 2 cm thick rounds.
- 2Rub with combined oil and honey.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Place in a baking dish with cinnamon sticks.
- 5Cook at 190 C for 20 minutes then remove from oven.
- 6Arrange cinnamon sticks under potatoes, turning the slices to expose uncooked side.
- 7Cook further 30 minutes till tender.
- 8Serve on platter adorned with the cinnamon sticks.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.8
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g