Prep 24 mins
Cook 25 mins
Bold flavors and wonderful!!! A Must Try.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup fat free chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons harissa
- Mix first 5 ingredients in small bowl. Place chicken breasts and thighs in 2-gallon resealable plastic bag. Pour oil mixture over; seal bag. Turn bag to coat chicken with marinade. Chill overnight.
- Preheat oven to 475°F Transfer chicken to rimmed baking sheet, shaking off marinade. Skin side up roast until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Warm the chicken broth in a pan with the Harissa until hot.
- Serve with Harissa Sauce.