1 hr 15 mins
Cathleen Colbert's Note:
From AllRecipes by BJ. I love the roasted almonds served at flea markets back east. These are just as good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- 2Lightly grease a 10x15 jelly roll pan.
- 3(I used my silipat sheet) Lightly beat the egg white; add water and beat until frothy but not stiff.
- 4Add the nuts and stir well.
- 5In a separate bowl, mix sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- 6Sprinkle sugar mixture over nuts and toss to coat.
- 7Spread the nuts evenly in prepared pan.
- 8Bake in oven 1 hour, stirring occasionally until golden brown.
- 9Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.0
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 40.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 7.8 g