Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Better than any store bought cinnamon buns you will ever buy!!Easy to make and out of this world taste.
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough (must use store bought frozen bread dough not pizza dough.)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons maraschino cherries, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- Allow dough to thaw.
- In Bunt or large square pan add 2 T melted butter.
- Stir in brown sugar.
- Srinkle with raisins and cherries.
- Cut each loaf into 6 pieces-12 pieces in total.
- Dip into melted butter and roll in sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place in bunt or large pan.
- allow doughballs to rise till double in size (You must allow the dough to double in volume before baking.Well worth the time and effort.).
- Bake in 350 oven for about 25 minutes or till golden.
- Let rest 10 minutes.
- Invert onto plate.