1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Rice Pudding
2 hrs 5 mins
This is so simple to make and it will make your house smell wonderful! It reminds me of when I was little. It takes a while to make but there is no work involved, it's just time in the oven that you can spend doing something else. Alternatively, you can also use a vanilla pod instead of the cinnamon stick, just slice it open and throw it in instead of the cinnamon stick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas 2.
- 2Place the rice, sugar and milk in a suitable oven-proof dish.
- 3Top with knobs of butter and add the cinnamon stick.
- 4Place uncovered into the oven , stir once after 30 minutes and leave for a further 1 1/2 hours.
- 5If you want, you can sprinkle it with 2tbsp sugar mixed with one tsp cinnamon for extra sweetness.
- 6Can be eaten hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 88.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g