1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Raisin Soft Pretzels
1 hr 15 mins
This is from an Amish cookbook..that we picked up on a recent road trip...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water, stir in brown sugar and salt -- add cake flour and stir well.
- 2add enough all purpose flour to form a soft dough.
- 3stir in raisins, turn onto floured surface.
- 4knead till smooth -- about 6-8 minutes.
- 5place in a greased bowl, turn to grease top.
- 6cover and let rise at least 40 minutes --
- 7punch dough down.divide into 14 balls.
- 8roll each ball into a 15" long rope.
- 9dissolve baking soda in hot water --
- 10dip each rope in baking soda water and drain on paper towels.
- 11form into pretzel shapes, place on greased sheets.
- 12bake at 400* for 15 minutes --
- 13combine 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp ground cinnamon, brush pretzels with the three tablespoons of butter and dip in cinnamon sugar mixture.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Raisin Soft Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.1
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 724.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g