Recipe by Seasoned Cook
A SPECIAL TREAT! These sticks are a great treat! Add 1/2 cup sugar for a sweet scone. May substitute dates for the raisins. Good with coffee! Quick and easy to prepare. Size and length of strips can vary.
Top Review by CooksSoGood
I made these for a brunch I had while company was here. I substituted dates for the raisins and added nuts. EXCELLENT! Talk about quick, easy and delicious? Everyone LOVED them!
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (or dates)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients until soft dough forms. Turn onto surface coated with baking mix. Roll in baking mix to coat.
- Knead dough 5 times. Roll into a 10 x 6 inch rectangle. Cut crosswise into 10 (1 inch) strips.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Note: Size and length of strips can be varied.