Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A SPECIAL TREAT! These sticks are a great treat! Add 1/2 cup sugar for a sweet scone. May substitute dates for the raisins. Good with coffee! Quick and easy to prepare. Size and length of strips can vary.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (or dates)
- Mix all ingredients until soft dough forms. Turn onto surface coated with baking mix. Roll in baking mix to coat.
- Knead dough 5 times. Roll into a 10 x 6 inch rectangle. Cut crosswise into 10 (1 inch) strips.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet, about 1 inch apart.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Note: Size and length of strips can be varied.
I made these for a brunch I had while company was here. I substituted dates for the raisins and added nuts. EXCELLENT! Talk about quick, easy and delicious? Everyone LOVED them!
Fantastic recipe - I substituted reduced fat or non-fat items for the full-fat biquick, milk and yogurt. I also used 1/2 raisins and 1/2 cinnamon chips.