1/1 Photo of Cinnamon Raisin Granola
A Messy Cook's Note:
Chunky granola great for breakfast, in yogurt, or over ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together dry ingredients (oats through salt) in 9x13 baking dish.
- 2Add oil, honey, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for ten minutes; stir in raisins and bake ten more minutes.
- 4Remove to rack and cool, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cinnamon Raisin Granola
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 539.0
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 127.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 11.8 g