Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the Autumn Pond B&B, Leavenworth,Washington.
Make and share this Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- Place chopped cinnamon raisin bread in a well buttered 13 x 9 inch glass pan.
- Mix cream cheese, butter and 1/4 cup maple syrup until smooth.
- Spread on top of bread, leaving some openings through which to pour
- egg mixture.
- Beat eggs, half & half and 1/2 cup maple syrup.
- Pour over bread and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover and bake 50 to 55 minutes at 350°.
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.