Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
From the Autumn Pond B&B, Leavenworth,Washington.
Make and share this Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Souffle recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large loaf cinnamon raisin bread, chopped (enough to fill 13x9-inch pan)
- 340.19 g cream cheese, softened
- 170.09 g butter
- 177.44 ml maple syrup, divided
- 10 eggs
- 709.77 ml half-and-half
- cinnamon sugar
- buttered maple syrup (50/50 mix of butter and maple syrup)
- Place chopped cinnamon raisin bread in a well buttered 13 x 9 inch glass pan.
- Mix cream cheese, butter and 1/4 cup maple syrup until smooth.
- Spread on top of bread, leaving some openings through which to pour
- egg mixture.
- Beat eggs, half & half and 1/2 cup maple syrup.
- Pour over bread and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover and bake 50 to 55 minutes at 350°.
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.